Monday, March 25, 2013

Ch.3


Stonecut was the place I was involved afterwards putting together pieces that have been carved by the architectural digest of Solomon’s worm.
Must be the craziest way to screw the stones. I suspected that earlier - way too complicated, especially considering the machine wasn't the Tube worked mechanism, but the living creature fed the granite , as ass extracted bricks to lay the temple of human realm.
Mystery orally transmitted by the elders of the race, that created the strong bond with the remaining worldly type costumed in the  consequences of self-undoing through the clearly staged theatrical mortal love affair. 
Triad of the morning Suns went up and I was closeted postmortem on the altar of sacrificial meat put in readiness to go further in my sodomized existence. Altogether, mister, that occupied the employment postmortem  went crazy nuts and we together could have been the best ever off and on along the winding paths to the final, for my present knowledge of affairs, stage - to play our Cromwellized parts. Could that be my last performance? I can state - yes. put it cuppertinningly. Cuppertinning possibility in act, and you are gone, porch-wize. 
Put that possible cuppertinning probability in act and you are here, there and altogether everywhere.
Put that cupertinning probability together and, my favorite goddess creatures acting sane will be taken as real life.
Must be logical conclusion to the insanity of real material pass by.
Kilauea is not a volcano any more in the view of passers by, but rather the clear staged intelligent design exuded from the depth of really dark world, to molest the atmosphere of clean air and water.
Millennium isn't even over yet, and my colleagues are contracting the locals to piss the meaningless acting crowd off. Leading lava must be getting old now and making my stage ready for use at the dawn of the world.
My loving mother was in that worldly affair as a clothed elemental spirit peering through the eyes of the available body, her love affair with that world lended her to inhabit. Slovak origin of her surname is my lovely last name, mister Cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment